Pets without Vets is a non-profit organization that works to promote the welfare of animals by providing veterinary care and to educate people in international communities on humane treatment of animals and local resource development. We cannot operate without the generous support of donors and our volunteers. Every donation helps us to conduct field clinics, provide medication for animals in need and educate local communities in population control and veterinary health issues. There are many ways you can get involved and help us improve the quality of life for these animals!
Every donation helps!
- $5 will purchase vaccines for a dog or cat
- $10 will neuter on cat, $20 will spay a cat
- $25 will spay or neuter a dog
- It costs nearly $10,000 for a 5 day clinic, but we are able to service up to 500 animals in that time!
- If you can't donate directly, consider Volunteering time to help these animals!
Other ways to support Pets without Vets
Earn donations for Pets without Vets while shopping online
These options cost you nothing, but a portion of sales made with these websites will be donated to Pets without Vets! Buy the things you want, and help us save some lives!
- Amazon Smile:
- Visit https://smile.amazon.com
- Log in to your Amazon account
- Search for Pets without Vets in the charity selection
- Shop as normal!
- Visit http://www.igive.com/ and register
- Use iGive buttons to shop at over 1,700 online stores, each purchase earns donations for Pets without Vets!
Raise donations by walking your dog!
Walk for a Dog is an app you can download for your smart phone. Each walk you take earns donations for Pets without Vets. To get learn more visit the Wooftrax website, or download the app on the App Store or Google Play!
We have a wish list of items we would appreciate on Amazon. Any donations are welcome and greatly appreciated!