Administrative Office Professional
- Preference given to veterinary or medical receptionists or administrative aides but all individuals welcome to apply
- Organizational skills
- Ability to handle clients, often under stressful circumstances
- Multi-lingual may be helpful in certain countries
- Process all paperwork pertaining to the admission of the animal into the clinic. Liaison with pet owners. Maintaining statistical data. Communicate with clients when the animal is ready for discharge.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- You are free to bring any piece of equipment you feel may aid you in doing your job
- You will need your smile on!