- You must hold a license to practice medicine in good standing
- You may be required to provide your diploma, proof of insurance, and references if requested by the host country
- You will need to submit a resume
- Surgeon – Primary responsibility is to perform spay & neuter. Preference is given to those with high volume experience but that is not a pre-requisite. Be advised that the surgical case load for each doctor can exceed 20 patients per day. There is an expectation that surgeons will follow the standard operating procedures set forth by Pets without Vets. On occasion, other surgeries may be performed.
- Intake Doctor – Primary responsibility is to examine animals on intake, administer pre-medication, monitor animals upon recovery and discharge the animals to the owner. In addition you would oversee care to any patient that we provide medical treatment, administer vaccines and exams to animals not receiving surgery and any other outpatient care we chose to provide.
What to bring:
- Surgeons gloves, if assigned to surgery
- Comfortable shoes
- You are free to bring any piece of equipment you feel may aid you in doing your job